The usual shampoo and conditioner are not enough for your hair because they need nourishment too. A good shampoo will cleanse your hair deeply and a conditioner will make it smooth and manageable but what about nourishment? If you don’t nourish your hair with a good hair oil then with time your hairs can look dull, dehydrated and rough. Oiling not only nourishes your hair but it also deeply nourishes the scalp which promotes hair growth.
Coconut oil, almond oil, mustard oil etc. are few carrier oils which are commonly used for hair massage. Here is a hair oil recipe for hair growth. This hair oil is very effective and it will not only promote hair growth but also targets many other hair problems.
What you need:
- Coconut oil (50 ml)
- Castor Oil (50 ml)
- Lavender (4-6 drops)
- Peppermint Oil (4-6 drops)
- Take coconut oil and castor oil in a bowl.
- Add few drops of essential oil and mix everything well. Don’t use peppermint oil in huge amount because it is very strong.
- Mix everything well and store it in a clean bottle.
How to Use:
This hair oil can be used 2-3 times a week:
- Pour oil in a bowl according to your hair length and warm it up in the microwave for few seconds.
- Massage the oil into the scalp and strands carefully.
- After a thorough massage, wear a shower cap.
- Let the oil stay for 30-45 minutes or overnight and then rinse with regular shampoo. Overnight hair care – Wake Up with Perfect Healthy Hair